The World's Most Trusted Expert
Any Make, Any Model, Any OS. CBL is your data recovery service provider
Data Recovery Services
To Speak With A Data Recovery Specialist Call: 1.800.551.3917 (24 hr toll-free hotline)
Achieving results through experience
A leading provider of data recovery services worldwide, CBL helps clients ensure the best recovery services possible when their computer system fails. With multiple locations across the nation, and over a dozen labs worldwide; a client list that reads like a who’s who of the Fortune 500; and more than 15,000 recoveries completed annually, CBL has the experience clients need to retrieve their lost data and to back to business quickly and effectively.
CBL offers public and private-sector clients focused expertise through a committed and seasoned customer-centric operational and data recovery management team. Through our active participation in research and development, CBL not only keeps pace but leads the industry in best practices and continuously evolves by developing new hardware and software techniques to retrieve otherwise inaccessible information.
As full service data recovery provider, CBL offers support for laptops and notebooks, desktop systems, RAIDs and Servers and data acquisition services. CBL provides a full continuum of services to support. Our key offerings include:
- In-Lab Data Recovery Services for physically damaged hard drives requiring dust free clean room environment minimizing any further contamination to the platter surfaces.
- Data Recovery Software to assist end-users directly with their own data recovery needs. CBL Pro-V is recognized as a top seller and comes with a fully functional trial version so users can be assured the information they require is recoverable before they register the product.
- RAID and Server Data Recovery covering all areas of multiple drive servers. CBL’s continuous research into RAID algorithms ensures that even the newest systems are supported and CBL can provide the fastest data recovery turnaround time possible.
- Data Acquisition and Forensic services designed to assist law enforcement agencies in securing critical files. CBL can also work in conjunction with an agency’s high-tech crime staff to develop policies and procedures regarding the handling of electronic evidence, and provide hands-on data recovery training.
- Emergency Data Recovery Options to provide customers with recovery results as soon as possible. CBL’s Emergency services can handle everything from large RAID and multi-disk servers to failed laptops. FTP download of recovered data also is available to enable your business to get on track right away.
Once your hard disk drive is received by CBL, it is immediately logged into our system. At this point, you will receive a call from your CBL customer care professional who will confirm receipt of your media and gather any additional information required by our data recovery engineers. Your hard drive is then placed in our lab for a free evaluation. During this evaluation, if your hard drive is accessible, a copy of your media is made. As part of our service commitment to you, a workable copy of your media is necessary in order to ensure the integrity of your original data is maintained at all times. As soon as the evaluation is complete, your customer care professional will contact you with the lab results. Once your data is recovered it is taken through a strict quality control process to ensure the data is in a useable format.
Your data will be returned to you on the media of your choice. In most cases, DVD-ROM’s are utilized but external hard disk drives are also available when needed, or requested. CBL can also provide your data online via FTP transfer. This allows you to download data from our servers quickly and securely.
To arrange shipment of your hard disk drive, please fill out our online data recovery form. Our online data recovery system will provide you with a job reference number for tracking purposes along with shipping instructions for your media.
To speak with a CBL Data Recovery representative regarding a hard drive crash please call: 1-800-551-3917.