Your Data is Important To Us. So Are You.
Last Updated on 11/01/2011
We at CBL take your privacy very seriously.
Privacy Statement for CBL Data Recovery
CBL Data Recovery [CBL] has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.cbldatarecovery.com:
We use persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
We set a persistent cookie to enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. On our General Inquiry and PR/Marketing forms, we will collect your name, e-mail address and/or phone number. This information will be used to facilitate communications with you only. Our Online Data Recovery Form collects contact information and information to facilitate customer service.
Third Party Tracking:
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. We do not link your IP address to any personally identifiable information you submit while on www.cbldatarecovery.com.
- This site contains links to other sites. CBL is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Our Web site uses forms for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address). Contact information from the order form is used to send information about our company to our customers. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary to facilitate customer service.
- Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email ddress. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. CBL stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact us through our General Inquiry Form at http://www.cbldatarecovery.com/contact/ to request that we remove this information from our database.
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or high game score, or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information.
Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here:
This Web site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use industry-standard methods of protecting and securing data. Utilizing network firewalls, and secure database mechanisms, the types of information we collect remains unexposed to third-parties and is not accessible by unauthorized personnel.
The type of information we might collect from you via the forms on this Web site might include your name, e-mail address and/or phone number. We use this information to contact you about the recovery of your data. On our General Inquiry and PR/Marketing forms, we will collect your name, e-mail address and/or phone number. This information will be used to facilitate communications with you only.
Sharing of Information:
Any of the contact information gathered through this Web site is shown only to employees of CBL. CBL will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share your information to a third party.
Notification of Changes:
We will notify you directly via email if there is a material change in our privacy practices. We will also post the changes in our privacy statement 30 days prior to a change.
This Web site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications about new products or services or to no longer receive our service.
1. Fill out our General Inquiry Form
2. You can call the following telephone number: 1.800.551.3917
3. Unsubscribe from everything CBL emails
This Web site gives users the following options for deleting or modifying information previously provided.
1. Fill Out our General Inquiry Form
2. Call the following telephone number: 1.800.551.3917
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at [email address]. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
CBL Data Recovery
2250 Satellite Blvd, Suite 240
In Plain English:
- CBL will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share your information to a third party.
- CBL will use this information to contact you. This communication will be brief, infrequent and non-intrusive.
- You are welcome to let us know that you do not wish to be contacted by sending us a short note to that effect.
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our Web site.
If you have further questions about our policies, please feel free to contact us.