CBL Data Recovery News Releases
Need More Information? Have a look a CBL's Data Recovery Articles, Press Releases and CBL News Features
2001 Proving To Be Growth Year In Data Restoration Services For CBL Data Recovery
June 13 2001 —TORONTO, ONTARIO— CBL Data Recovery Technologies Inc. of Toronto, a leading provider of emergency computer data recovery services, has announced it is ahead of its 2001 expansion schedule for the first six months.
“Since the beginning of the year, we are seeing strong evidence that demand for our specialized data recovery business is on a strong growth curve in Canada, the United States and in other worldwide markets,” says CBL’s president Bill Margeson. “We understand that as computer systems multiply and become more complex around the world, the likelihood of losing critical data and the need to use our recovery services in the same time zone increases. That is why we are taking an aggressive growth model this year.”
CBL business highlights for the first six months of 2001 include:
- Opening of its Asia-Pacific Rim data recovery laboratory in Singapore – CBL Data Recovery Technologies Pte Ltd.;
- CBL being honored as the 89th Fastest-Growing Company in Canada on the prestigious PROFIT 100 magazine list;
- Partnering with US-based PromiseMark to provide data recovery services for Canadians as part of PromiseMark’s PromiseGuard Data Recovery and Virus Protection program;
- CBL moving its United Kingdom data recovery/virus alert lab to a new state-of-the-art facility north of London;
- Joining Prime Minister Jean Chretien on the Team Canada trade mission to Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong last February.
“In an increasingly volatile market, companies that want to stay competitive can’t afford to have their systems down for even a short period of time,” adds Margeson. “In the months ahead, we will be announcing additional expansion initiatives as we move into other growth markets to service customers who are often in panic mode when data disaster loss occurs.”
A recent report by Gartner Group Inc. says companies will need to reduce the time it takes to recover critical processes and application systems to 24 hours by 2003. Non-critical systems will need to be back up in four days.
About CBL Data Recovery Technologies Inc. (www.cbldatarecovery.com)
Founded in 1993, CBL Data Recovery Technologies Inc. is the leading independent provider of data recovery services and software. CBL employs proprietary techniques to recover data from storage devices including hard drives, tapes, RAIDs and external storage media. CBL offers services through its global network of data recovery laboratories, offices and authorized partners. In the United States, CBL has data recovery laboratories in Armonk, New York; Atlanta, Georgia; San Diego, California, and Houston, Texas.
All trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.